Ribbon Maze

by H8UL

The maze itself is destined to be automated.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Scenario?

5 years ago

Is this set up as a senario or is it just a mod?

5 years ago

A mod, I just started a new world with default terrain settings after enabling it and it worked perfectly.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Are you looking for a scenario-only mod for a multiplayer server? I can do that with two caveats:

• Terraforming, mangroves, and settings all need to mod the game, so the scenario wouldn't have those
  • I'd make it a manual download rather than put it on the portal, so as not to confuse people downloading the main mod. You only need the scenario to create the save so people joining a multiplayer game wouldn't need to do anything.

0.17 will have better syncing for mods in multiplayer so hopefully this won't even be necessary in a few months.

5 years ago

Sounds like it will be easier just to toggle on and off then. Thanks for responding.

5 years ago

No worries

The "Sync mods with save" button on the load game menu is the easiest way to switch between saves using different mod combinations.

5 years ago

Wave defense?

Maybe this needs a separate post, but would a ribbon maze map generation wave defense scenario be possible?

5 years ago

Wave defense?

Maybe this needs a separate post, but would a ribbon maze map generation wave defense scenario be possible?

Under investigation https://github.com/h8ul-modder/factorio-ribbon-maze/issues/32

New response