Rate Calculator Classic

by schmorp

Calculates production/consumption rates of items, heat, electricity and so on by lassoing machines

Utilities
1 year, 1 month ago

b Multiplayer Crash

1 year, 24 days ago

My friend and I were playing a SE world with multiple QOL mods including your mod, and suddenly my friend texted me he crashed the server, and I had this message.
The mod Rate Calculator Classic (2.4.8) cause a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RateCalculatorClassic::on_player_selected_area
(ID 51)
RateCalculatorClassic/scripts/gui/index.lua:221:attempt to index
field'?'(a nil value)
stack traceback:
RateCalculatorClassic/scripts/gui/index:221: in function 'update'
RateCalculatorClassic/ccontrol.lua:196: in function
<RateCalculatorClassic/contrrol.lua:163>

hope this helps!

1 year, 22 days ago

Hi, and thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately, I am not able to sensibly work on this mod at the moment - its merely provided as a fork of the original Rate Calculator mod for those people who need it. If the current version of the original mod by raiguard works for you (in terms of the changed user interface), you might give that a try, it is much improved over this version (and likely less crash prone as it does not work incrementally).

Having said that, I also play exclusively multiplayer, and didn't yet see a crash with this mod - would your friend maybe remember what exactly he did when it crashed? Could it be related to some other mod also installed, or maybe did it happen while one player changed itemsa that the other player rate-calculated?

New response