Rain World FP iterator main bus music for SE supercomputers

by Dial-up

I love Rain World, that is the reason why this mod exists. more seriously. my friends and I have a local meme that looks something like “any powerful computer/super computer/other powerful computing equipment is a reference to FP”, well, it’s a local meme, not everyone should understand it.

Tweaks
1 year, 9 days ago
1.1 - 2.0
141

g factorio 2.0?

1 year, 10 days ago

could you port this mod to version 2.0? :)

1 year, 10 days ago

Of course, I just didn't think that anyone needed this mod)
I'll try to update tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

1 year, 10 days ago

thank you for even trying to do this

1 year, 9 days ago

done, mb I'll unlink mod from FSSM later, but for now it's as is.

1 year, 8 days ago

Thanks

3 months ago

mod doesn`t work on 2.0, can u find what is the problem? (i have vanilla space exploration)

3 months ago

Just wait until I'm stuck in Factorio for a month again xD.
I'm working now, not studying like I was when I was writing the mod, so I don't have time to support mods.

3 months ago

but maybe I can still find time, who knows

3 months ago

okey mod have glitch sometimes works sometimes not xD so have nice day (if it works. let it work)

New response