Nuclear Satellites

Alters the recipe of Satellites to require a Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, created from Uranium Fuel Cells. Intended to make the 0.15 nuclear content feel more integrated into the main game.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.0

i Ingerate with other RTG mod...

3 years ago

You should probably arrange it so that if someone is also using the RTG mod that the recipe demands one of those. Or maybe instead integrate with the RITEG mod.

3 years ago

That might be hard to balance if those RTGs use raw materials that the satellite doesn't, but I'll think it over.

3 years ago

RTG uses steel plate and either U-235 or plutonium (which itself can be manufactured from lots of U-238). RITEG uses, I think, metal plate, green circuits, and fuel cells.

I disagree with RTG's recipes for things, but that's beyond the scope of this suggestion. :-)

3 years ago

Ok then, as long as they don't use more equivalent copper/iron/oil than the satellite it's feasible to subtract their costs and keep vanilla balance intact. Which is a bit redundant if other mods are being used, but oh well. As I said, I'll think it over. This mod isn't really popular enough to warrant integration yet πŸ˜…

3 years ago

πŸ‘

New response