Queue To Front

ALT+Q to toggle the queuing mode between back queueing(default) and front queueing

Utilities
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i Queue to front after next

4 years ago

Queuing to front resets the progress of the item that is currently being crafted, which is unfortunate. Thus I added a third queuing mode "Queue to front after next" which adds the requested item to the front of the queue only after the very next item has finished crafting.
The trade-off is that there is no visual feedback until this occurs, yet personally I find that this behavior is strictly more useful than the old "queue to front" such that I no longer use that old mode, but this is subjective I suppose.

For reference, here's my refactor of your mod including the new mode: https://gist.github.com/BlackCapCoder/8a149dae8855a55f86cf481409ae10a7

4 years ago

I like it. I could add this to the mod in an update if you'd like

4 years ago

I should also be able to insert the new craft at the second position. That way it would show graphically that it is next up in the crafting queue

4 years ago

I don't know whether the second position is better than nothing; it is only accurately visualizing what is happening when there is a single item in the first position, and might be confusing otherwise.
It's a shame that we cannot get/set crafting progress.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I should also be able to insert the new craft at the second position.

Hi, westoncraft! Please, do so if you can.
PS: good mod btw! Thanks!

invisus β˜†
4 years ago

This would be amazing to see added as an option!

New response