Queue To Front

ALT+Q to toggle the queuing mode between back queueing(default) and front queueing

Utilities
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g 0.16

5 years ago

Is it possible to make this available for 0.16 too?
Im playing with tons of mods and not all are available on 0.17 so looks like i have to play 0.16 for still a while.

5 years ago

I've only ever done modding for 0.17 but I could look into it. Have you tried it with 0.16 and it doesn't work?

5 years ago

ah ok, it says incompatible with current version of the game.

5 years ago

It looks like 0.16 doesn't support custom hotkeys :(

5 years ago

yes it does... there are plenty of mods with hotkeys in .16

5 years ago

Can you give me an example? Will be easy enough if I can reference someone else's code for it

5 years ago

Side inserters and Factorismo2 for starters

5 years ago

done

5 years ago

Thanks soooo much i have wanted this for soooo long

5 years ago

Very nice! Thanks a lot!

5 years ago

Hm, it seems not to work like it should. If i put it on front setting and then click something to build, it puts all the resources on the ground. Like it cancels the other stuff what was putting to work.

5 years ago

Ah Jeez, I was able to reproduce the problem you're having when I filled up my inventory all the way. The problem is that the crafting queue is read only in the mod API so I have to cancel the entire crafting queue and rebuild it. This means if your inventory is full it will put the ingredients for the cancelled crafting recipes on the ground. I can probably do a workaround for the problem but it will take some time

5 years ago

For now I will probably just not allow the player to front queue if doing so would dump items

5 years ago

Ok yeah i would like to see that u can put An order on front while the other orders still Stay. So only give priority to your new craft.

4 years ago

Made a workaround. Should work as expected in all cases now. I only tested directly for .17 but the code is the same so should be ok

4 years ago

hey i used your new version for 0.16, but same problem happens

4 years ago

ok, ill test it

4 years ago

Do you get items dumped on the floor when you use front queueing? I tested multiple times in .16 and the mod works as expected.
If items are still being dumped, try deleting any Queue_To_Front mod files you have and reinstalling through the in game interface. If that doesn't work it may be a problem with mod compatibility.
Otherwise the mod works as expected. Maybe you were looking for different functionality?

4 years ago

Sorry, you are right its fixed.
I had both versions installed, forgot to remove the old.

3 years ago

Please, make it available for version 1.0

invisus β˜†
3 years ago

FWIW I've got a version of this mod I've been keeping updated (and just updated to v1.1 even).

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/QueueToFrontNG

Please give it a try and see if it works for you.

New response