QCraft

This mod allows you to begin crafting items that are under your cursor, either as an entity placed in the world, a ghost entity, or an item in your quickbar:

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [RESOLVED] q craft crashes server

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi again!, i love this mod and use it all the time, but i have noticed a bug (atleast on my server, no idea about client) that if i have a pipe ghost in hand and q craft on a ghost pipe it crashes my server, i can craft around 5 before it crashes, i would appreciate it if this gets fixed, thanks beforehand.

Server log during crash:

2021-09-13 23:26:17 [JOIN] KryptoNiteX joined the game
133.327 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 10038287: The mod QCraft (0.1.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event QCraft::craft-one-from-cursor (ID 180)
QCraft/control.lua:8: attempt to index field 'selected' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
QCraft/control.lua:8: in function <QCraft/control.lua:6>
(...tail calls...)
QCraft/control.lua:29: in function <QCraft/control.lua:28>
133.329 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod QCraft (0.1.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event QCraft::craft-one-from-cursor (ID 180)
QCraft/control.lua:8: attempt to index field 'selected' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
QCraft/control.lua:8: in function <QCraft/control.lua:6>
(...tail calls...)
QCraft/control.lua:29: in function <QCraft/control.lua:28>"
133.331 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:783: updateTick(10038287) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
133.343 Quitting: multiplayer error.

133.577 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:140: Quitting multiplayer connection.
133.577 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:783: updateTick(4294967295) changing state from(Failed) to(Closed)
133.685 Info UDPSocket.cpp:218: Closing socket
133.686 Info UDPSocket.cpp:248: Socket closed
133.689 Goodbye

That's interesting, thanks for the report! I'll look into it as soon as possible! Thanks for using the mod, I'm glad you like it!

Unfortunately, I was not able to duplicate this issue on my end (though, I'm not running a server during testing). However, I was able to see where the error occurred based on the logs you posted. I added a check to ensure at least it won't crash at that point. Do let me know if this version solves your issue, and if it works as you would expect!

Thanks!

2 years ago

Unfortunately, I was not able to duplicate this issue on my end (though, I'm not running a server during testing). However, I was able to see where the error occurred based on the logs you posted. I added a check to ensure at least it won't crash at that point. Do let me know if this version solves your issue, and if it works as you would expect!

Thanks!

It seems to have fixed it, thank you so much!!

Glad to hear!

This thread has been locked.