Pump Anywhere

Pump anywhere allows offshore pumps to be placed anywhere. This allows the creation of water well pumps without the use of landfill.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g any chance for compatibility w/ other mods

3 years ago

first, as far as QoL, this mod is top 10. top 3 probably. love it. thank you.

i am curious if it is possible that this mod could be made compatible w/ Higher Tier Offshore Pumps, or Schall Pipe Scaling. Higher Tier Offshore pumps is pretty self-explanatory. more tiers w/ more pumping power. Schall Pipe Scaling also increases pump power, but also increases the footprint/tile size of the pump. i end up dropping a ton of waterfill in order to place the Schall Pumps and because the Schall model is larger, i can't just eyeball it like w/ a normal pump.

even if it's not possible to add compatibility w/ those mods, i'll continue to use this because it really does increase my enjoyment of factorio that much. thanks again ~

3 years ago

Thanks! I'm glad you love the mod!

I can't promise anything as I am not a prolific modder by any means, but I'll take a look this weekend at mod compatibility and see what I can do.

3 years ago

Turns out making everything compatible is pretty complicated compared to the simplicity of my mod. I am still messing around with it here and there so hopefully support for these mods may be added in the future, but it won't be a priority.

3 years ago

fair enough! i appreciate you taking a peek. thank you. =)

New response