Protogen Character

Made for a friend. This mod replaces your character with a protogen! Contains a mostly animated character. Huge thanks to SleepyEngi for the code I modified, and Zahndy on thingiverse for the protogen 3d model: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5612550

Content
1 year, 4 months ago

g No color function

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

It appears this model does not support custom colors, so different colored players are all blue. Could you set up a color mask?

1 year, 4 months ago

I will probably get to it sometime in the future. The 3D Model was borrowed, so it would be difficult to cut out the parts for the mask, and I'm a full-time college student so I don't really have much time to spend on this haha. Mainly just made it over winter break.

So overall, perhaps maybe possibly in the future. I aint getting paid for this lol.

1 year, 4 months ago

fair. Mind if I poke at your mod files a bit, to see if I can't do it? worst that happens is I can't figure it out, lol. If I do figure it out, would you be willing to update your mod to add my changes?

1 year, 3 months ago

Go for it! It's MIT License, so do what you want haha. The thing is with the mask is that you would need to render just the parts that should change color, for every animation, and compile it all into new sprite sheets. If you want the blender file I used to render it all, so you could go in and do it I can send it to you.

New response