Colorful tiles - 17 new tile colors

Make colored sectors or build and share your PixelArt blueprints with 17 tile colors.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g Need more colour in my Life :)

4 years ago

Just started using this mod in 0.17 and already loving the potential to add a lot more colour to my factory. Hoping to see an update to 0.18. Thank you for all the hard work you do on this and your other mods. Very much appreciated.

4 years ago

Hi RickWilder!!! Oh Boy!!! Soooo Nice.. I love it!!! Can i use your image here in the mod portal?
I just uploaded the new version but i couldnt test it, if you could test it for me please. Thanks !!!! :) :)

4 years ago

Would be an honour to have you use the image in any way to promote this mod, please feel free. Will test the new version shortly and let you know.

4 years ago

Failed to load mod: Error while loading prototype "red" (tile): Key "pollution_absorption_per_second" not found in property tree at ROOT.tile.red

4 years ago

Hmm... The devs must have changed something ... I am far from where I have the game, as soon as I get home I will fix it. Sorry .. and thank you very much

4 years ago

I think it will work now !! :) Thanks

4 years ago

Hah, it didn't at first, I had to delete the old version from my mod directory and reinstall it first, but after that it worked like a dream. Thanks Man, really appreciate the attention and support on this, I know you were busy updating other mods too, so didn't really expect such a quick fix.

New response