Picker Tweaks

by Nexela

Adds various small data tweaks for adjusting base values of items. Tweaks are adjustable via Mod Settings and most start off at factorio defaults.

1 year, 11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b bad sprite rectangle, probably icon-blue-wire is missing icon_size

4 years ago

using quite a few mods, Picker Tweaks produces this error when starting factorio :

Failed to load mods:
The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.:
PickerTweaks/graphics/wires/green/icon-blue-wire.png

Mods to be disabled:
• PickerTweaks

4 years ago

Can you post the modlist or preferably save file

4 years ago

sorry for the delay, but it will probably take some more time until i can give better details (if at all):
i had lots of mods and with picker tweaks disabled, everything works (at least factorio can be started), but i haven't saved that modpack and added and deleted quite a few since then. time permitting, I'll try to scale this down to as few relevant mods as possible that run with each other but not with tweaks. and because the problem showed up on starting factorio while setting up some modpack of my own, i can't give a savefile (btw: you probably meant a dummy savefile with all the mods that worked together when disabling tweaks, so that you can more easily download that mod combination?)

4 years ago

Yea save file was just for mod downloading. But a modlist.json will work as well

New response