Picker Inventory Tools

by Nexela

Quick Inventory filtering and sorting

1 year, 11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [0.18.34] Can't copy/cut chest contents until I empty the first chest

3 years ago

Currently running 0.18.34. I am experiencing a bug right now where if I copy/cut the contents of one chest, I cannot copy/cut the contents of another chest until I have completely emptied the first chest. So if I copy/cut a chest full of landfill and past most (but not all) of the contents to another chest, if I go to another chest full of sulfur and cut/copy it, I get no notification and when I paste to another chest, I end up moving all the landfill from the last cut/copy.

3 years ago

exactly same problem.

3 years ago

Well I found the problem.......... A bug in the base game!. Give me a day or so to see if I will work around it or wait for a fix.

3 years ago

Hi, I'd like to report that this issue seems to persist even in the latest release (it says 1.1.6 in mod screen). If I don't empty a chest first it's near impossible to cut contents of a next one. I found that it still is somehow possible, but it usually requires dozens of retries - I have to move the cursor away and back to the chest again and then try. It usually works after about 10 or 20 attempts, but sometimes it doesn't work after 50 and I get tired of trying. Not sure how's that possible.

New response