Picker Inventory Tools

by Nexela

Quick Inventory filtering and sorting

1 year, 11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Non-contiguous logistic slot requests disappear in 0.17.x

5 years ago

Version 0.17.x

If I open the character inventory panel (press E) and add items to my logistic requests, all works fine until I leave a hole in between items. So if the grid is
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
and I add items
AAAAA
AAXXX
XXXXX
and then add an item like this
AAAAA
AAXXX
XXBXX
The item - B will disappear. The disappearance seems to be activated when I select any other item from inventory.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Took me a while to bisect this, but I've found the same. Seems to be because of the auto-stock script, which you can disable under settings, mod settings, per player, picker inventory tools, auto stock from trash filters.

I'm not 100% on how this is supposed to work, but from what I can tell, it seems like it uses the auto-trash slots as a sort of infinite logistics request system.

5 years ago

Yes it needs some tweaking still. :)

4 years ago

I'm having similar issues in 0.18. Savegame: https://gofile.io/?c=0JH4iU

When you load the save, you're requesting 200 iron plate, among other things. There's a bot already on the way. When it arrives, the request goes away. When I continued playing for a while, after a while all my requests were gone.

If this is the auto-stock script still, then it probably still needs some tweaking. And perhaps some explaining, because this was totally mysterious to me when it happened.

4 years ago

For now just disable the auto-stock stuff until It gets prioritized for fixing!

New response