Picker Dollies

by Nexela

Move most placed entities quickly and easily.

Utilities
1 year, 4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i [FIXED] Exclude resources in the ground

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hey there!
Great mod, a real QOL mod!

Lately I noticed, that despite having "Save last entity" enabled, which to my understanding changes the behaviour so one does not have to hover over the entity to be moved all the time, the mod locks onto a tile resource under the cursor and forgets the entity moved initially.

Eg a powerpole on a coal patch. Moving that pole but keeping the cursor static, so it hovers over coal in the ground after the first move, will make the mod print, that this entity does not support moving, as now the cursor highlights the coal in the ground.

Now I grasp, that dollies locks onto any entity under the cursor, but this basically nullifies the QOL improvement of the option "Save last entity" for all move operations on resource patches.

Now my suggestion is, to make dollies not lock onto any tile resource entities. What do you think?

3 years ago

I thought I fixed this already. Possible some logic got moved around

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This is pretty annoying when moving entities that are on top of big ore patches. Rather than telling me that copper ore doesn't support moving, it would be better to just keep moving the thing.

2 years ago

Well I forgot to remember that I forgot to fix it. So fixed in the latest release!

2 years ago

You rock :D

New response