Picker Dollies

by Nexela

Move most placed entities quickly and easily.

Utilities
1 year, 4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g command request

4 years ago

i have noticed after playing with this mod for a while that somtimes moving things fails (X does not support moving), can you please add a command to reset and rescan all the entites it is keeping track of?
(X is often something like a power pole or a chem plant that should support moving)

a nice bonus would be a crawler that checks X entites per tick to make sure they are still valid
(i think X would only need to be about 10 to help to make a difference though this should be a setting)

4 years ago

Not sure I understand the problem. Something either supports movement or it doesnt.

4 years ago

there is some bug where the internal data gets bugged and it give the error message that something is not movable that should be movable.
the request is for a command to reset the internal data and rescan whatever it is the mod keeps track of

4 years ago

I would need a way to reproduce that bug to see what you are talking about

3 years ago

The issue here is that there is no API for determining if something IS teleportable. So I have to teleport it out of the way.... and sometimes due to fluid mixing logic, that teleport doesn't work because the out of the way place would connect it where it shouldn't be. And there is no current way for me to distinguish if something is not teleportable because of fluid mixing, or for some other reason. hence the not supported message

3 years ago

ok, thanks for the info

New response