Picker Belt Tools

by Nexela

Beltbrush and Belt Reversing

2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Errors with new UI

3 years ago

756.887 Script @stdlib/stdlib/core.lua:46: PickerBeltTools:PickerBeltTools/scripts/belt-brush.lua:530: attempt to index field 'beltbrush_btn_reset' (a nil value)

There's no way to increase/decrease the number of lanes to set

3 years ago

Will be fixed this weekend

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

More of that, when taking a belt or a pipe into cursor:
2688.031 Script @stdlib/stdlib/core.lua:46: PickerBeltTools:Unknown style close_button
stack traceback:
PickerAtheneum/utils/adjustment-pad.lua:93: in function 'get_or_create_adjustment_pad'
PickerBeltTools/scripts/belt-brush.lua:515: in function <PickerBeltTools/scripts/belt-brush.lua:509>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:355: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:389>

...and chests
94.360 Script @stdlib/stdlib/core.lua:46: PickerInventoryTools:Unknown style close_button
stack traceback:
PickerAtheneum/utils/adjustment-pad.lua:93: in function 'get_or_create_adjustment_pad'
PickerInventoryTools/scripts/chest-limit.lua:30: in function <PickerInventoryTools/scripts/chest-limit.lua:21>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:355: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:389>

P.S.: still looking for a way to turn off belt highlighting in new games by default

3 years ago

Should be fixed in the next release of Picker Atheneum.

Disabling belt highlighting is on my todo list.

3 years ago

The error is back, when I change the square size of landfill or stone blocks:
5610.539 Script @stdlib/stdlib/core.lua:46: PickerBeltTools:PickerBeltTools/scripts/belt-brush.lua:40: attempt to index field 'place_result' (a nil value)

Please fix.

3 years ago

I can't reproduce this

New response