Personal Roboport with no Construction Range

by CzBuCHi

Adds a Personal Roboport without range

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i Research and 10 Processing Units?

5 years ago

Why is there a cost and research to this? 250 high tech science for just this? This should be unlocked with the normal MK2 and cost nothing but a MK2 personal roboport.

I would understand if the robot port did extra stuff but it just simply has no range.

5 years ago

that because this was my first mod and i didnt know how to change recipe/technology costs (used same as vanilla roboports) and forget, that i put it in here :)

now im little bit smarter (sort of) so i updated to 0.0.2 :)
- reduced science cost to 30x red+green and 30 red+green+blue for MK2 (still dont know how to extend vanilla tech to unlock modded items ... and its 1:15 AM ....
- also removed red/blue chips from recipe (now requires just vanilla roboport)

5 years ago

From a use standpoint it does have range, it just doesn't have any ADDED range. The concept is to increase number of bots you can have in flight but not a ridiculously large coverage area that must be monitored. I did the same thing with my own mod - I just never completed it to a point that I felt is was up to release.

I love having tons of construction bots doing deforestation but don't want them aggroing that bitter nest I didn't see when selecting deconstruction.

New response