Peppe Bot Start deprecated

by Peppe

Start with armorless Modular Armor, Bots, Solar Panels, Deconstruction Planner, Blueprint. Modular Armor Size Tweak (6x4, 8x6, 10x10).

Utilities
4 years ago
0.13 - 0.17

g Mod not compatible with Rana's Modular Armor Revamp

7 years ago

Hi Peppe.

The "Modular Armor" mod, formerly called "Modular Armor Revamp", by Ranakastrasz, is in my opinion one of the best mods for Factorio. It changes a lot of things, including re-sizing many modules, and it simply isn't compatible with your mod, in that Rana's tier-1 Solar Panels are 3w1t in size, and so can't fit into a 3x3 Armor along with a 2x2 Personal Roboport.

Now, is that your problem? Not really, no. It isn't. But I'm hoping that you and Rana will get together and try to find an easy way to resolve the issue.

7 years ago

Having messed around with this mod some more, using a cheat mode mod, it does in fact seem to work fairly well with Modular Armor Revamp. The 3x3 grid can only fit a single tier-1 Solar Panel, but that Panel does provide 750 kW in full daylight, so it actually works. (If 750 kW sounds like nonsense, it's because Rana's mod re-balances power/energy, for good reasons, even if those values are very different from those of the vanilla game.)

So I take it back. Sorry. This mod actually works at least 60% well with the Revamp mod.

New response