Outpost Planner (Updated for 1.0)

by Viiu

// There is another version of this for 1.1 from ChucklesTheBeard Automatically build mining outposts. Original by bob809, but there was a bug with placing Blueprints which erkle64 on the Mod Portal discovered. This should work fine now until bob809 updates his Mod. Dependencies: PlannerCore

Utilities
3 years ago

g Failed to read blueprint error

3 years ago

So I've dropped off every mod but this one for troubleshooting but when I click the "Read Blueprint" under Advanced Settings it gives me a "Failed to read blueprint" error. I'm running 1.0.0 and have tried both Outpost Planner and this one that you've graciously updated to make things work along with PlannerCore 0.2.3. Is there somewhere that I might be able to pull log files from to figure out why this may have stopped working? Thanks!

3 years ago

So I've dropped off every mod but this one for troubleshooting but when I click the "Read Blueprint" under Advanced Settings it gives me a "Failed to read blueprint" error. Also the shortcut orange icon for the mod down on my toolbar is grayed out and does nothing when I click it.

I'm running 1.0.0 and have tried both Outpost Planner and this one that you've graciously updated to make things work along with PlannerCore 0.2.3. Is there somewhere that I might be able to pull log files from to figure out why this may have stopped working? Thanks!

3 years ago

Hey,
Not sure what the problem is because its working as inteded for me. Did you have a Blueprint selected (On the mouse cursor) when reading the blueprint?

You also need to craft one Outpost Planner which you use to select the Ore or else you won't be able to use it. It is under Production right next to the Repair Kits.

You can find an example on how to use it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-sqO5VJJqk&feature=youtu.be

If its still not working i will try to look into it.

3 years ago

Hey,
Not sure what the problem is because its working as inteded for me. Did you have a Blueprint selected (On the mouse cursor) when reading the blueprint?

You also need to craft one Outpost Planner which you use to select the Ore or else you won't be able to use it. It is under Production right next to the Repair Kits.

You can find an example on how to use it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-sqO5VJJqk&feature=youtu.be

If its still not working i will try to look into it.

That's exactly what it was! I was trying to use the shortcuts in the upper left w/o creating the blueprint first, thank you!!!

New response