Outpost Planner for 1.1 deprecated

Automatically lay blueprints for mining outposts. Deprecated - switch to Mining Patch Planner by Rimbas

Utilities
2 years ago

b Blueprint not read

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Hi,
I installed this mod again after a quite long vanilla run and I still run into a bug: Failed to read blueprint. I tries to remove the snap to grid relative & the light, but still no luck :/ Here is the blueprint :
0eNqdlNuKgzAURf/lPMfBeG39lTIMXg5yICYSk2FE/PeJWqRQpepTiJqV7dqaAQphsdUkDWQDUKlkB9ljgI5qmYvpmulbhAzIYAMMZN5MMxRYGk2l15AkWXuVJiFgZECywj/I+PjNAKUhQ7gA50n/I21ToHYPfEAxaFXnVis5ZZiIXzGDfh7dNhVpt2q+G4zsjR6sdKNz2bVKG69AYd6x4RPrO+wGKFxB1r2YrrVy4wfUkvCpTVnTWgMb6OisgXjPQLJBj6/6jY74TVZ6gxXZxls3aZXAfTXhtuX0qoroiIrbhQ6j1w5J7lR4P/2ZxdsCuH+1rvRIXZyfDprsBD3/Z6U7pPBq6emR0nl0OuhtCuqOrfmky14ORga/qLvF7o1H6T1I44T7nAfj+A9vyrwt
My current mod list is:
Afraid of the dark, Auto deconstruct, blueprint sandboxes, copy paste modules, dynamic construction queue, factory planner, logistic request manager, Long and far reach,outpost planner, player request crafting layout, rate calculator, shortcuts, show max underground distance, solar calculator, Stats GUI, wire box tool and train groups (plus dependencies).

1 year, 10 months ago

Hi,
I installed this mod again after a quite long vanilla run and I still run into a bug: Failed to read blueprint. I tries to remove the snap to grid relative & the light, but still no luck :/ Here is the blueprint :
0eNqdlNuKgzAURf/lPMfBeG39lTIMXg5yICYSk2FE/PeJWqRQpepTiJqV7dqaAQphsdUkDWQDUKlkB9ljgI5qmYvpmulbhAzIYAMMZN5MMxRYGk2l15AkWXuVJiFgZECywj/I+PjNAKUhQ7gA50n/I21ToHYPfEAxaFXnVis5ZZiIXzGDfh7dNhVpt2q+G4zsjR6sdKNz2bVKG69AYd6x4RPrO+wGKFxB1r2YrrVy4wfUkvCpTVnTWgMb6OisgXjPQLJBj6/6jY74TVZ6gxXZxls3aZXAfTXhtuX0qoroiIrbhQ6j1w5J7lR4P/2ZxdsCuH+1rvRIXZyfDprsBD3/Z6U7pPBq6emR0nl0OuhtCuqOrfmky14ORga/qLvF7o1H6T1I44T7nAfj+A9vyrwt
My current mod list is:
Afraid of the dark, Auto deconstruct, blueprint sandboxes, copy paste modules, dynamic construction queue, factory planner, logistic request manager, Long and far reach,outpost planner, player request crafting layout, rate calculator, shortcuts, show max underground distance, solar calculator, Stats GUI, wire box tool and train groups (plus dependencies).

edit ;I've run an other try and it seems I didn't actually save the blueprint. To solve this problem, the blueprint must have no "snap to grid" ("relative" in my case).

New response