Off World Shipping Co

by Nebri

This mod randomly generates a shipping order that must be blasted off into space using the rocket silo. Each time you complete the shipping order, a new one will be generated with a slightly higher demand. The idea was to give your mega base something infinite to work towards. Please report any issues / bugs on the github issue tracker. I will do my absolute best to resolve any concerns.

6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

b OffWorldShippingCo_0.16.4-button_bug-control_lua.png

6 years ago

hi nebri i got this error when i loaded my game, and clicking the shipping button:

"Error MainLoop.cpp:1031: Exception at tick 41299335: Error while running event OffWorldShippingCo::on_gui_click (ID 1)
OffWorldShippingCo/control.lua:87: bad argument #4 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)"

6 years ago

if it helps, i think since the last time it was working, i have done the following:

Updated game from v0.16.27 to v0.16.28
+
updated a few mods to these versions:

Clowns-Processing_1.1.0.zip
Clowns-Extended-Minerals_1.0.3.zip
long-reach_0.0.12
helmod_0.7.7
DeadlockLoaders_1.2.7
Clowns-Science_1.0.1
miniloader_1.5.13
Map Ping_1.0.3
NPUtils_0.3.29
vtk-armor-reach_1.2.2
qol_research_2.2.4
OffWorldShippingCo_0.16.4
NPUtilsX_0.2.5

6 years ago

also in the current game, i had a silo (picked up or placed down without power), but have not launched any rockets yet

6 years ago

Thanks for the report, I'll do what I can to track it down :).

If your able to reproduce steps to cause the error is also very useful.

6 years ago

foodfactorio - do you mind sending an email to ryan450@gmail.com? I'd like to be able to send you a test version of the mod before I send it out to the public as I may have a potential fix. I'd like to verify the fix with you before release if possible.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I just released 0.16.5 which addresses this bug. Was able to confirm with a friend of mine. Please let me know if it doesn't work out / you find any other issues.

Thanks again for the bug report :D.

New response