Off World Shipping Co

by Nebri

This mod randomly generates a shipping order that must be blasted off into space using the rocket silo. Each time you complete the shipping order, a new one will be generated with a slightly higher demand. The idea was to give your mega base something infinite to work towards. Please report any issues / bugs on the github issue tracker. I will do my absolute best to resolve any concerns.

6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

a Bug Reports + Ehancement Requests

6 years ago

Hey Everyone,

It would be extremely helpful to have all bug reports and feature requests be directed to my github issue tracker, which can be found here: https://github.com/Nebri/Factorio-OffWorldShippingCo/issues

The reason for this is that mods.factorio.com does not include any form of notifications upon discussion threads / comments.

I do realize that the official factorio forums has a mods section, and does support notifications. However I do want to keep it on the github page as I consider this project to be an open sourced based project. This means that anyone can download, modify, contribute, and point out flaws in the code base that leads to bugs / slow downs.

So please, I kindly ask, direct the discussion to the github page. Thank you :)

New response