Off World Shipping Co

by Nebri

This mod randomly generates a shipping order that must be blasted off into space using the rocket silo. Each time you complete the shipping order, a new one will be generated with a slightly higher demand. The idea was to give your mega base something infinite to work towards. Please report any issues / bugs on the github issue tracker. I will do my absolute best to resolve any concerns.

6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

g Important features

6 years ago

The most important part of this mod for it to be functional at a base level would be being able to connect a wire to the rocket silo or some other entity that returns the value of the required items for a shipment. Otherwise the player would have to change the requester chest all the time. Seems like a really neat mod and I look forward to seeing your progress and may even add some of my own modifications

6 years ago

That's a great suggestion, I'm fairly new to the circuit network myself, so once I get more familiar with that, I'll definitely add this suggestion to the mod.

I'm always open to contributions if you wish to get involved, although I reserve the right to reject any changes that I feel is out of line for my vision of the mod.

6 years ago

Sending the current request to the circuit network would be great, and imho, necessary for automation. Also, there needs to be a reward towards infinite research for a launch. Megabases run on bumping up those infinite researches.

6 years ago

What's a good example of a reward in this scenario? I haven't done a whole ton of mega bases myself. I've done a couple back in 0.14, currently building a new one in spare time against the 0.16 branch.

New response