Disable Destination Full Message

STOP TALKING ABOUT DESTINATION FULL! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! I was putting down a train station, right, and ALL the trains just flashes "Destination Full". I played space exploration mod, and built a giant base with train limits, and everywhere I go, there were "Destination Full"! DESTINATION FULL DESTINATION FULL DESTINATION FULL DESTINATION FULL DESTINATION FULL!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tweaks
2 years ago

i No Path

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello, this is my favorite mod. Not being able to turn off flashing messages is dumb. Don't know if it would be a lot of work to do another mod (or include in this one) that suppresses "No Path" messages.
Yes Train, I know you are sad that the station you want to go to only has 1 slot and there already is a train. Can't you just wait and not throw a tantrum?

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Sure thing, why not? The mod actually contains 0 lines of code and it hides the message by changing the line "Destination full" to an empty one, so it's gonna be easy. Imma work on it tomorrow

5 months ago

I love this mod!
Thanks for making a separate mod for the No Path flashing text!

4 months ago

Sure thing, why not? The mod actually contains 0 lines of code and it hides the message by changing the line "Destination full" to an empty one, so it's gonna be easy. Imma work on it tomorrow

Oh no, I never got the notification. Well, today I did because I needed mods for a new playthrough, so thank you, even if it is a bit late.

4 months ago

Nice. Check out my newest mod by the way, it changes how beacon works.

New response