MxlChievements

by Mxlppxl

Adds even more achievements for players that are as crazy as I am. Can you reach 1 trillion iron plates, let alone one trillion of anything? Official Mxl-Achievements discord at https://discord.gg/uzgc4dTMUY

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g The progress of my way to get 100% of these achievements because I'm completely crazy and have a lot of free time

3 years ago

Greetings, mortals, I have opened this thread to update my progress in this magical journey of perpetual madness and frustration.

I created a world a week ago with a science multiplier ×1000 as a personal challenge, then I saw this mod and now I have another bigger purpose in my adventure, to 100% complete those infernal achievements.

My game has 60 mods installed, among the most important things to highlight are the unlimited resources and some end-game machines that will make my life easier if one day I manage to build it. I will still need a lot more than that to get some achievements.

When I installed the mod I had already 150 hours in my world, and the factory is quite advanced and large to meet the demand of packs 1000 times larger than normal (I recommend you try this some day if you have patience and like to build in huge scale, you will have a great time). The thing is that in the first 5 hours I have already unlocked 50 achievements, I am very close to reaching 1 million iron plates per hour (at my top I reached 991k, now it is at 920k ;-; ).

I am absolutely sure that I will get 100% of the achievements, in my game I have not even reached the production science pack and I already have an interesting size and scale of production.

Every few days I will return to update my progress, good luck to the poor souls who want to try this!

(The mod is awesome, nice ideas dude!!)

3 years ago

We meet again, in these two days I have unlocked 15 more achievements, I only have 200 left...

One thing I found out doing some calculations is that the achievements of the trillion objects (iron, copper, steam) are going to be absolutely difficult to get, even more than those of crafting 1 million trains, cars or tanks, or making a track 1 million blocks long.

A trillion, to give you an idea, is a million million objects, it is TOO big. To get this achievement in a minimally reasonable time (1000 hours) an average of one billion plates would have to be produced PER HOUR, or ~ 280,000 per second. Even with steam being produced in large quantities reaching a billion per hour is a daunting task. It would take 5,000 boilers running continuously or ~ 600,000 furnaces to achieve the respective achievement (remember that this is calculated to be obtained in 1000 hours, which would be a continuous month and a half, without rest)

Launching a million satellites is not much easier either, I made a hyper optimized setup that is capable of launching a rocket with a satellite every 42 seconds, even so, I should build at least 100 of these so that it is not done so long (with only one every 42 seconds it would take 12000 hours to reach one million)

The science multiplier and mods help a lot, I can produce tens of thousands of items without having to store them in a chest field. Still it will be a complicated run...

I will return when I have advanced another little 😈

3 years ago

i love you man :)

3 years ago

Time to update 🥵

Well, I had to leave my world because bitters became excessively wild and I found out too late about the evolution they had reached (perhaps installing 5 bitter mods and maximizing their difficulty was not a good idea)

BUT, I have created another world from 0 without the bitter representing a threat, this time the game has 145 mods (I hope that in the mid game my pc does not explode, I do not even have a graphics card and my processor is of very low quality ;-;)

Now I know the mechanics of the mods and there are so many types of minerals and wells of strange liquids that there is literally no area in the whole map that is empty, it is a whole field of minerals of all colors, it is beautiful :)

I'll be back in the future to update my progress (if this also fails my next attempt will be a regular vanilla game only with infinite resources mod)

btw, will it be possible to do this without infinite resources? deplete the ores and travel the world in a kind of mobile factory for thousands of hours to make a trillion plates? Sounds like an interesting challenge to do someday ;)

3 years ago

Resource Spawn Overhaul is your friend, as is CTG mod

3 years ago

@Seraphim_ I am considering re-structuring the achivements into 3 tiers - million, billion, and trillion. It would cut down the file size a little.

There are a few things I will prob add as well that I have missed:

Copper Wire
Stone Brick
Concrete

Any others I have missed?

2 years ago

Hello again! my computer died a few days after my last update but I'm back 😎

I am fine with the idea of ​​splitting the objects, but maybe it should be 1 million, 10, 100, 1 billion,10, 100 and 1 trillion, so it doesn't seem so unreachable.

I also have some ideas for names of the achievements, I don't know if you want me to mention them here or prefer to contact us by another means

2 years ago

Mxlppxl@5999 is my discord

2 years ago

Cant add you on discord, mine is Seraphim#9160

1 year, 8 months ago

how is progress?

New response