More_Floors

by Tone

Adds more floors to pretty up your factories

6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15

b crashes on loading

6 years ago

Hi

Just got an error at startup after updating.
3.159 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:891: File not found:: base/graphics/terrain/hazard-concrete-left/hazard-concrete-left-inner-corner.png

thx.

6 years ago

Yeah I know about this crash but I cant do anything about it because the More Floors mod never touched the hazard concrete files

check out the "replace folders" included in the more floors zip and the readme inside

find your factorio install location and add those files and it will launch just fine

I submit a bug report to Wube to have them look at it.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

The mod is referencing the hazard concrete files from base and these references have been renamed in 0.15. It simply needs to reference the new filenames and then there's no need to copy the "replace folders" files.

Simply change "base/graphics/terrain/hazard-concrete-left/hazard-concrete-left-inner-[pic_name].png" to "base/graphics/terrain/hazard-concrete-left/hazard-concrete-inner-[pic_name]-left.png" in tiles_arrowgrate.lua, tiles_arrograte_express.lua and tiles_arrowgrate_fast.lua

6 years ago

thanks guys.

6 years ago

Yeah I didnt realize that was being referenced since it said "base" and that was one of the tiles Tone had created so i wasnt familiar with it.

This will be changed asap!

6 years ago

I have the same problem...

6 years ago

Thanks for the update!

New response