Extended Vanilla: Exoskeletons

A complete overhaul to the ordinary personal vanilla equipment, this mod(pack) adds four brand new tiers of Exoskeletons that will allow you to, well, go fast, faster, absolutely fast, insanely fast. Quick Note: be careful when spam-crafting them—the more high the tier, the more exponential the speed buff.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Armor

g Will this be updated to 0.18.x?

4 years ago

Power armors, reactors and personal roboports have all been updated, but I'm missing my good old legs aka exoskeletons.

4 years ago

i'll send second that, i miss them also

4 years ago

Yeah, I'll update this modpack as soon as possible, but you need to give me some time since from the appearance of this virus my life has been drastically changed.

For who that didn't know it yet, I'm Italian, and you know what's going on in Italy these days.

Things have changed a lot: excludying the psicologycal side - I'm stuck at home, full of things to do for keeping at with the school programs…
But in kinda way I'm lucky too: since i can't move from here I've got a lot of new free time too that I didn't have before.
(Small parenthesis: I've discovered the world of Lol, a game that I've never considered, and that has "absorbed" my interest - now I play it when I haven't anything else to do.)

So be sure to see - I hope D: - these mods updated by the end of the week: hope that you'll understand why i've been absent in these months.

But remember one thing: I'm still updating and reworking the FactorioPlus modpack, yes, I dind't forget that project ;D
_DiegoPro77

3 years ago

Can i bump this thread? I would love to have this on 1.0.

3 years ago

Well i'm currently doing a playthrough with a friend of mine in the newest version and i've just convinced another friend of mine of playing this game, so yes: i'll update this mod and the whole power armor modpack by the end of the month (i should be able to do that by the next week).

And then i'll start to rework the WHOLE FactorioPlus modpack since, i've noticed, no one has copied or updated that and I appreciate it, with their help: i've already some ideas in my mind but it'll take a lot of time so be pacient and stay tuned.
_DiegoPro77

(Ah i'm thinking of changing the nickname too lol)

3 years ago

Ah and strangely i've seen that the oldest version works in 1.0 xD

3 years ago

Nice, thanks. This was one of my favourite mods, glad it'll come back.

3 years ago

Version: 3.0.0
Date: 2020.08.24
Scripting:
- Updated to 1.0
- Changed LOTS OF THINGS in the source code, since it was a "bit" old (last update in version 0.16, you can imagine)
Optimization:
- Changed the sprites: icons, technologies and the equipment itself now match with the armor tiers
- Modified the energy consuption of the Exoskeleton Mk5 Equipment: from 7kW to 50kW
- Modified the requirements for researching the Exoskeleton Mk5 Equipment: space science not needed anymore

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hope you'll be satisfied now ;D

Sorry if it took "a bit" of time.

If you want to stay updated on this and on the other modpacks, consider joining my discord server. (End of the free spam)

3 years ago

Lol it's fine, thanks for updating it at all.

3 years ago

Ah viz, can I ask you something?

You know those things that no one ever told you how to do and that isn't asked anywhere on the forums? Well: how can you change your avatar/icon on this portal, since on the Factorio forum is pretty easy, but here (on the mod portal) I've never understood how to do it xD

3 years ago

Fuck man, idk. I think it was in the settings?

Pretty sure it goes off of the avatar for your factorio account though. There's no settings for the mod portal.

New response