Mirrored Fluid Inputs / Outputs

by Resnox

Ever been tired of input or outputs of fluid being awfully badly placed ? Fear not, this mod is there to help you chose the inputs/outputs you exactly want, not just mirroring the recipe, you have access to any kind of combination ! (This mod should be compatible with every mods but could take long to load depending on how many mods you have (Should be less than a second tho))

Utilities
3 years ago

g Differences from GDIW?

3 years ago

Aside from the fact that GDIW is not yet officially updated to 0.18, what makes this functionally different?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

GDIW flip the recipes, meaning you will only have a mirrored version of the recipe.

Even if I called my mod "Mirrored" it's just to help people finding it more easily but it actually create all the possible permutation between the inputs and the outputs, so you can actually chose from which input/output each fluid is coming in/out instead of having to chose between mirror version or not.
It can help a lot to make things really compact if needed.
Even if I know that people are probably gonna use mirrored version I do use more than a mirrored version, so I made this mod and shared it in case someone needs it.

3 years ago

GDIW does exactly what you describe yourself doing; it does not "only flip the recipes and leave you with only the mirrored version". Unless you mean you even allow changing which fluid connections are inputs and outputs (as opposed to only shuffling within each category).

New response