Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Post MSI

2 years ago

Hi.

If MSI II was too tough for my game, do I have to restart the game, if I disable the mod? When I load the game, the black tech is still black, thus progress is impossible.

2 years ago

Hi, you need to run this command to unlock technologies
/c for name, tech in pairs (game.forces.player.technologies) do if tech.visible_when_disabled and (not tech.enabled) then tech.enabled=true tech.visible_when_disabled=false end end

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks, MFerrari.

I did a

/c for name, tech in pairs (game.forces.player.technologies) do tech.enabled=true end

and it seemed to fix it (probably by luck, as we didn't have any tech should stay disabled) (Krastorio2 + Space Exploration).

By the way, a very clever use of mission rewards (unlocking tech that way). Me like!

2 years ago

Thanks. =)
The command I sent is more garanteed for technologies only MSI disabled. Ive seen other mods also disabling technologies

New response