Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Glitched early game military mission

2 years ago

Early on, the mod gave me two military missions with nests to destroy, to unlock respectively Physical projectile damage 2 and Weapon shooting speed 2.
The biter nests spawned at different places, as expected.

I completed the latter one first, and now the location of the first one (in InformaTron) changed to be the same as the completed one. There is obviously nothing left to destroy there (screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Rhck6bl).

I don't remember where was the first nest. I tried to destroy most of the ones around my base but the mission didn't complete, so either the trigger for mission completion glitched or the one I need to destroy is further out (which I can't know, since InformaTron isn't showing me where the mission really is).

If needed, I can provide my save or any other useful information.

Thank you for this amazing mod :)

2 years ago

Hi please share your save game for a closer look

2 years ago

damm this is a tricky one... one spanwer for both missions... the mission is now broken... I will think a way to fix this. I will let you know

2 years ago

Hello @Thorgal68. New version released. Bug fixed

2 years ago

It works, thank you for fixing it so quickly! :D

New response