Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Satellite Rocket Silo (with SE)

2 years ago

We enjoy MSI2 with the space exploration mod very much!

Since the last update (at least we guess) we cannot advance further, because we cant build the second "Satellite Rocket Silo" in the place supposed to. We are at the right location (point of interest). Some time ago we could deconstruct and reconstruct the satellite rocket silo in the right places. At the moment, even on the first location its not possible to place or even replace the silo.
The message is always "You can NOT build this here!". (its the same message you get, when you try to build in the wrong place).

Problem: We cannot advance any further because one mission provides the "astronomic science pack 1", which is needed.

Can you help somehow? Or can we somehow override those missions?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have tested here and could not find the problem. All working fine.
If you want to share you saved game, i could try a closer look. You can find me on discord, if you wish. Its on the front page

2 years ago

Found the bug. Fixed. Thanks for the report

New response