Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g bosses so hard early game...

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi im playing MSI+SE+K2 i just unlocked green tech cards and i have really really big trubble with spitter boss, he have 45 000hp and 2 shot me with 100 range, how do you guys beat bosses? turrets dont work and killing him 1x1 is impossible with rifle only... difficulty is already set on 1 and can't even go for next misssion cause he is spawned on place where i should go...
BTW im playing solo

2 years ago

Hi im playing MSI+SE+K2 i just unlocked green tech cards and i have really really big trubble with spitter boss, he have 45 000hp and 2 shot me with 100 range, how do you guys beat bosses? turrets dont work and killing him 1x1 is impossible with rifle only... difficulty is already set on 1 and can't even go for next misssion cause he is spawned on place where i should go...
edit: i changed boss dmg and hp to min. and still i can't beat him... this make this mod completly unplayable
BTW im playing solo

2 years ago

Best advice I can give you is to get the anti-material rifle ASAP xD

Also, you can adjust the HP and damage multiplier for the bosses in the mod settings..It helps a bit anyways

2 years ago

even with lowest boss hp and dmg it's so hard so ;/ can't kill him

2 years ago

I also had trouble with the bosses in the early game. Not sure how you're suppose to handle them (also with lowest settings). However, I use the mod Companion Drones. A bunch of them do quite a bit of damage.

New response