Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Boss with Defender bots?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Heya,

Me again..

Are bosses supposed to be spawned with bot defenders? The military mission boss that just spawned in has an ARMY of bots trailing it that WRECK everything in their path.

Is this..intentional? Playing solo and with rampant\many other biter related and combat related mods I have found this challenging but not unbearably so... This thing rampaging through my base... I don't know quite how to handle that :|

Edit*

I was hopeful that Schall's Combot Robotics was the issue.. turns out it is unrelated. Also it appears to be all three type of drones; and there are dozens of each. IS this on purpose? O.o

2 years ago

I also saw the drones you mention, though I think I only had 5 or 6 drones at max, so they were not that difficult for me to handle.

2 years ago

I'm assuming it is a conflict...there ends up being dozens of all types x)

New response