Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Rocket-Silo Site

3 years ago

My original "Rocket-Silo Site" mission was never successfully completed, and I was wondering it thats what stopping me from building another silo elsewhere?

I wanted to build another silo for a better emplacement to do the space expansion related launch for research, but I can't build another silo. It's not the end of the world (unless I can't build for the special emplacement delivery mission, I'll try it soon).

is there any command to force complete the mission?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That one should not be called a mission, but a point of intereset, to show the only place on nauvis where the silo can be built (it is part of the challenge, you have to create a logistic to make it work far from base). It will stay there until I create anothe tab for POIs only. I wont affect next missions, dont worry.

11 months ago

Hi,

asking here since it is related. I've built the first rocket silo around the place MSI told me to build it and have launched a bunch more rockets. I also built four extra silos near the same place. Yet, the mission to build a silo is still not completed in the mission log. Is this intended behavior? If I understand correctly from previous discussion it should not be limiting the quests I have available.

Here is the situation with quests and silos. Imgur seems to imagine it is 18+ for some reason. I'm playing with rokcet silo construction site mod and a whole lot more mods. So far the missions have been working out just fine.
https://imgur.com/a/Rl2kdzh

11 months ago

Hi,

asking here since it is related. I've built the first rocket silo around the place MSI told me to build it and have launched a bunch more rockets. I also built four extra silos near the same place. Yet, the mission to build a silo is still not completed in the mission log. Is this intended behavior? If I understand correctly from previous discussion it should not be limiting the quests I have available.

Here is the situation with quests and silos. Imgur seems to imagine it is 18+ for some reason. I'm playing with rokcet silo construction site mod and a whole lot more mods. So far the missions have been working out just fine.
https://imgur.com/a/Rl2kdzh

yes, that missio stays there

New response