Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Space Exploration Interaction

3 years ago

Great mod! I'm running a K2 + SE + MSI2 run, and it's going great, until we started exploring other planets....

we're getting delivery mission where we need to send from a silo built on another planet. we're getting military mission where the boss is on another planet...

It's really ruining it for us...

Otherwise, we loved the slowed down progression, it stopped us from going to space in just a few hours and really flesh out our starting base. Maybe a tad too many research were locked, but it's fun nonetheless. It created new and interesting challenge to get over, but it got old a bit quickly, my goal is to extract riches and send it to space, having to fight so many bosses wasn't fun, the first ... 4~6 were interesting (except the very first one, we had to down a spitter boss with only yellow bullet, we died quite a lot) but after that it was nothing but a chore. The spitter boss especially are quite a pain to deal with, I loved it, but after 2 or 3 of them... not so much

We loved the special bosses thought! really added some kind of pressure (only got 2 so far, the pollution one and the artillery worm). I would love to get more delivery mission (but only if I can send the rocket from my home planet -_-). Even if it's ridiculous, like shipping 20K blue card or something. It's a nice logistic challenge.

Is there any way we could get home-planet mission only?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the feedback. Always good to know how the adventures are dealing with the threats here. I'm adding a new option to allow missions on nauvis only. The new version will be released today, but it will not affect missions already spawned.

3 years ago

Awesome! thx for the update! at least I can get the bosses to respawn by deleting their planet surface lol

I got juuust a bit farther and unlocked the delivery mission, they're quite nice =)

New response