Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b No camera view on missions on ribbon-map

3 years ago

Several mission won't show a camera when clicking in informatron on the button when playing on a ribbon map. The event do happen, but no possibility to get the position

3 years ago

Probably ribbbon is deleting entities to redraw map tiles with void...

3 years ago

I still makes it very difficult to find the missions - need to scan the map to find the location - every time.
it looks like the north-south boundaries are not taken into account when spawning a new mission and when place, they revert to the edges of the map in north-south direction

3 years ago

weird! can you share a saved game ?

3 years ago

Here a share for the map - i leave it up till i get confirmation of your download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpjku3hjt9tzvn9/mp-muppet-20210305.zip?dl=0

3 years ago

update: when a "mission event" does happen within the borders of the map, the camera is available

3 years ago

I found a but on cameras. Probably this was causing the issue. The cameras on your saved game are now working fine

3 years ago

Excellent! Thanks for fixing this issue.
That will make it a lot easier

New response