Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Launching a rocket ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

OK I think I'm dumb.. I build the silo, put in 100 cargo rocket parts, 1 space capsule, and fuel. I then assumed I just put a satellite into the storage space in the silo and launch.. The rocket launches, explodes in space (leaving a load of debris), but then it says I still have 15 to launch (launched count remains 0). I can then get into the capsule and land, but still 0 satellites launched.

What am I doing wrong ?

(there also might be a bug in the mission text, because it says :"So let's build it and launch 10 rockets with Satellites", but then below it says "Condition: Laucnh 15 satellites". So is it 10 or 15 ?

3 years ago

Are you are sending via space exploration cargo ricket? No, you should send it on the normal vanilla rocket silo, so you will discover new planets.
I will fix the mission text next version. It is 15

3 years ago

I just worked that out.. Who knew there were 2 types of rocket silo - lol.. I told you I was being dumb !

Great mod though, just takign this opportunity to say so !

3 years ago

Thanks =)

New response