Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Delivery mission container recipes are gone.

3 years ago

I am doing Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration + MSI II. Overall it's really fun, but delivery container recipes have disappeared (even from FNEI) At first, I thought that I should not be able to work on multiple deliveries at a time and they would come back once the missions are done, but I've finished the last mission that was available to me and I can't start another one. I didn't see any notice that the mission is timed and it would be terrible if there was no way to recover those recipes. Sorry in advance if this behaviour is by design, it is just really confusing.

3 years ago

Hi. Can you please share your saved game ?

3 years ago

Is there a way for me to help with the troubleshooting/fix?

3 years ago

I have also found that the alternate recipes are no longer selectable -- that said, my existing buildings are still able to use them, I just can't make any new ones.

3 years ago

should be fixed now. Please try the new version.

3 years ago

Alternate recipes are back (they are even updated according to krastorio2), but I still can't fill delivery containers with stuff. I can still create them (50 steel + 50 plastic), but there is nothing I can do further except destroy them in a crusher.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

oops please try the new one. Some other mod is disabling my recipes.

3 years ago

Yay! It works now, thanks!

New response