Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Krastorio 2 removes nuclear fuel

3 years ago

Because Krastorio 2 removes nuclear fuel, it is impossible to unlock atomic bomb tech (without cheating), because the mission requires nuclear fuel. Can you add a seek for Krastorio 2, and then change from nuclear fuel to uranium fuel cell?

3 years ago

Please try the new version

3 years ago

Thanks a bunch =) The Uranium fuel cell shows up =)

3 years ago

Apologies for bringing this up again, but I launched the rocket with Uranium fuel cells, but it didn't complete. Is there something that might make it not count?

3 years ago

Some of these missions requires you to build and launch the rocket at specific location.

3 years ago

If it is any consolation, I was able to complete the mission, but it did require me to go into /editor and spawn the otherwise uncraftable Nuclear Fuel and launch that (rather then the Uranium Fuel Cell).

For my own sake, I made the same number of U-Fuel cells and blew up the chest beforehand, so I felt I wasn't cheating in spirit.

New response