Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Mission incompatible with Kastorio mod

3 years ago

I started a game with Kastorio2 enabled as it is in the mod lists as optional, but that makes buggy only operatable with fuel, and you can only make fuel after engine has been researched, so it looks like a bottleneck, 2 of the large parts I was not able to pick up due to timer, but if they contain fuel, they should have unlimited timer as other critical missions.

Will try a new run, maybe I can find fuel somehow I would really appreciate an update on this.
Also if I update the game to 1.1 experimental the dependencie mods wont work since they are not available for that version yet.

Great work with the story twist it goes well with the RPG mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi. The buggy you mean the car mission ? Humm that may be a problem. I can solve that with initial fuel on the shipwreck. I will do some tests here.
What mods are not ready for 1.1 you said ? for msi all mods are updated

3 years ago

Hey,
I still didn't find any initial fuel on the map, solved the early quests for now.

The biter mods were not compatible when I went with the experimental beta version of the game, probably will work after they go stable.

3 years ago

Fixed on todays version. But requires a new mission spawn (destroy the active mission car if needed). The new car spawned will come with k2 fuel.
You can play game v 1.1.5. All msi required mods are updated to the new game version

New response