Maps

by Pi-C

You may find a map of the region by destroying trees and enemies. Collect maps around the world to quickly discover the area around you! But beware: if you kill a tree, you may wake up hidden enemies instead of finding a map.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed?] error

1 year, 7 months ago

hello, Pi-C!
I'm enjoying the mod. Thank you.
An error occurred today, but it is actually an error that occurred a while ago.
"Blueprint Sandboxes (by somethingtohide)" I got the same error while using this mod, so I contacted the mod, but they told me it was a bug in this mod, so I'm posting it here too.

Error while running event
blueprint-sandboxes::bpsb-toggle-gui-sb-toggle-shortcut (ID 512) Maps (1.1.4) mod caused an unrecoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod creator.

Error while running event Maps::on_player_changed_force (ID 58) LuaCustomChartTag API call when LuaCustomChartTag was invalid. stack traceback [C]: in function ' _index' __Maps__/scripts/Big_brother.lua:720: in function 'new_chart_data' _Maps__/scripts/Big_brother.lua:753: in function 'event_handler' __Maps__/control.lua: 226: in function < __Maps / control.lua:222> stack traceback: (C): in function' newindex' -_blueprint-sandboxes _ /scripts/sandbox.lua: 140: in function 'Enter', blueprint- sandboxes _ /scripts/sandbox.lua:363: in function 'Toggle' _blueprint-sandboxes _ /scripts/toggle-guilua: 171: in function < blueprint-sandboxes__/scripts/toggle-guilua: 169>

Thank you.

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi, LabsJ!

Glad you like the mod. Just for curiosity's sake: Do you use the mod in multiplayer?

Thanks for the bug report. I'm not at a computer where I can run Factorio, so version 1.1.5 is untested and may contain new bugs. Please don't hesitate to report them as well! :-)

1 year, 6 months ago

Thank you for speedy feedback :)
I don't play in multiplay.

New response