Maps

by Pi-C

You may find a map of the region by destroying trees and enemies. Collect maps around the world to quickly discover the area around you! But beware: if you kill a tree, you may wake up hidden enemies instead of finding a map.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Error while collecting?

4 years ago

Hi
I got an error while collecting the map (after the explosion of the atomic bomb)
https://imgur.com/Bu0I8ZB

4 years ago

Looks like you played in god mode, is that correct?

4 years ago

No. Normal game with atomic bomb ;)

4 years ago

Very strange! I started a new game, with just Alien Biomes + AB Graphics + Maps active. Cheated me an atomic bomb and a rocket launcher, looked for a forest and nuked it. I could just run over maps (small, normal, and big maps), so they were automatically picked up, but I also could select the items on the ground and pick them up manually. Everything was normal. So, has the issue been silently solved since you reported your crash?

Would you mind trying to reproduce the problem? A saved game where that still happens would definitely help!

4 years ago

Sorry, I don't have this map anymore. I played version 0.17. Maybe your mod collided with another mod, but we won't know that anymore ;)

4 years ago

OK, so I'll tag this as "Fixed", if you don't mind. :-)

4 years ago

Ok ;)

3 years ago

Sry, if I revive this, but i encounter the same error, when trying to pick up Big Maps on Multiplayer..
on the other maps, i don't have the issue.
My guess is, that it is related to the popup message, that is supposed to show up, when you pick up the Big Map.
Sometimes it crashes just the headless server, and you can safe the game local (there you then can pick up the map) or it crashes local client as well as server..

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sry, if I revive this, but i encounter the same error, when trying to pick up Big Maps on Multiplayer..

Thanks for the report! I believe I know what's wrong, the logic in a conditional test. A fix should come later today.

3 years ago

Please try out version 1.0.2!

3 years ago

sry for the late reply,
can confirm no more crashes on Multiplayer, when grabbing a Big Map.
thx

3 years ago

Great that it works now, thanks for confirming it!

New response