Maps

by Pi-C

You may find a map of the region by destroying trees and enemies. Collect maps around the world to quickly discover the area around you! But beware: if you kill a tree, you may wake up hidden enemies instead of finding a map.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Implemented] Trees from Alien Biomes

5 years ago

Does this mod work only with trees from the vanilla game, or are trees from Alien Biomes also supported?

5 years ago

Hi Pi-C... unfortunatelly, now the mod only working with the vanilla trees :(

5 years ago

Hi! That's really a pity. Could you make it compatible with Alien Biomes, please? I'm not sure, but I'm afraid if AB is active it will replace vanilla trees. So far, I couldn't get any map from chopping trees although I've chopped lots of trees already because I also have Toxic Forests installed. :-)

3 years ago

well that makes this very lame as i thank a lot of peple use that mod pless make thim work togeter

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Didn't you notice the "Implemented" tag? I've added compatibility with Alien Biomes in my first upload (version 0.0.7) after DellAquila transferred the mod to me, more than a year ago now. :-)

From the changelog:

Changes:
    - Rewrote the code. The list of entities that will potentially give you maps isn't hard-coded anymore, but compiled while Factorio is loading. This means that now, not only vanilla entities, but also modded entities (trees from Alien Biomes, spawners/worms added by other mods, etc.) will leave a map after they've been killed.

New response