Linkchest (vanilla) with signals!

by MdRuz

A chest that shares its inventory with chest of the same 'code', which is avalible in vanilla game. this mod adds recipe and tech for it. Also adds circuit signal reader which outputs nearby linkchest items.

3 years ago

i Linking by numbers

3 years ago

I really like your module, but I feel that there are too many 32 selection boxes. Can I input the digital link? Or just a small box of 3x3 to check?

3 years ago

the way it works is fully vanilla game, this chest is avalible in vanilla scenarios. this mod only adds recipe and tech for it so you can craft it and use it in normal game.

the way i use it, is I create a blueprint of the chest itself, name the blueprint eg. 'Iron plate' and put it into library.
whenever I need 'iron plate' i type that in library, no need to remember the code.

3 years ago

but yes it would be better if you could input a string of numbers instead but that would require a little bit of additional scripting

2 years ago

Excuse me, if I want to add an input box to this box and share the box inventory when the input content is the same, how can such a script be implemented?

2 years ago

if i knew i would dona that already

New response