Luzivras Factorio Modules deprecated

Adds a module thats gonna level up/evlove/upgrade itself after you reaches a level up by slaining Bitters.

6 years ago

g What does this actually do?

6 years ago

A complete description would be useful, since the current mod page doesn't say anything about what exactly this mod does.
I GUESS from the title you get some module which gets better the more enemies you kill, but that offers more questions then answers...

6 years ago

you can craft module to put into a machine to get more speed and productivity and it also uses more energy. there is not that much to say about it

6 years ago

This mod adds a module thats gonna lv up itself after you reaches a level up by slaining bitters.

6 years ago

Hey thanks for stealing my mod without asking but i can't blame you, my ideas are really good :)

6 years ago

jeah it can be that your ideas was good but some parts of your mod are unbalanced and not really rewarding sometimes.

6 years ago

Then contact me and ask me to change it. I specifically asked for it on my mod page.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

So basically, you make the module and as you kill bitters it gets better and better or do you craft better versions of this module with stuff dropped by the aliens?

Seriously what is up with not giving better descriptions, are we suppose to read your mind or something?

6 years ago

Here is a Mod Spotlight from me.... https://youtu.be/vHy56OgTjiQ

New response