Luzivras Factorio Modules deprecated

Adds a module thats gonna level up/evlove/upgrade itself after you reaches a level up by slaining Bitters.

6 years ago

i Possible?

6 years ago

Just want to say this was a unique take to modules. Still trying to figure out how you did it. Is it possible to do something similar to assemblers, miners, furnaces etc.... Sense on their GUI they have amount of items that one building produced.

6 years ago

You mean to increase the output of items that are produced by smellting? I can try to do something like this

6 years ago

Yeah something to that degree. I been trying to do it myself but with work and school hard to find time. Kinda like how you have the module but not my kills but by items produced. So it will get faster,increase productivity and lower energy cost but it will cap at the -80% marker for energy.

6 years ago

oh that will be pretty hard if you gonna do it by items crafter but great idea. You can talk with me directly : https://discord.gg/mbGTr4S

6 years ago

The author of this mod actually has no idea how this mod works since he copied it from me.

6 years ago

Ive actually a understanding how it works and everone has to start from somewere

6 years ago

Luzivras, you don't understand anything about modding. Sensenmann wrote all of his code himself, he could do that because he understands how modding works.

If you want to start somewhere, don't start by putting your name on other people's things, because you won't learn anything from that.

Start by learning how to write your own code. Need an idea for a mod? Write a mod that adds a machine that lets you control day and night. Nobody's done that before, so if you can do that, then you can call yourself a modder.

6 years ago

i know about modding really well but not about scripting!

New response