Logistic Request Manager deprecated

by Goalie

Allows you to save and switch between custom personal logistic presets, as well as request blueprints.

Utilities
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Crash on game load

4 years ago

The mod Logistic Request Manager (0.18.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Logistic-Request-Manager::on_init()
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: attempt to index field 'character-logistic-slots-1' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: in function 'build'
Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:111: in function <Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:106>

4 years ago

same here:
Error while running event Logistic-Request-Manager::on_init()
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: attempt to index field 'character-logistic-slots-1' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: in function 'build'
Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:111: in function <Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:106>

4 years ago

There's a fork of LRM on github that's been updated much more recently than Goalie's. I Don't have the time to try it myself, but if you're feeling brave...

https://github.com/Daeruun/Logistic-Request-Manager

3 years ago

this one from the link - works for me

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Oi. Someone found my fork. :-)
I tried to contact goalie, but my pm in the forums is still in the outbox... Don't know why or what that means. Never sent one before.
I created a pull request and hope it will be merged.

3 years ago

Oi. Someone found my fork. :-)
I tried to contact goalie, but my pm in the forums is still in the outbox... Don't know why or what that means. Never sent one before.
I created a pull request and hope it will be merged.

Consider uploading the fixed version yourself with the disclaimer of removing it if the author so wishes. Having mods not available here in online games can be a pain since players need to manually install it.

3 years ago

after updating for 1.1.x and figuring out how to do it I think I will publish that version

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

done.
(https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LogisticRequestManager)

Unfortunately data cannot be migrated from the old mod - you will have to create new presets.

New response