Logistic Request Manager deprecated

by Goalie

Allows you to save and switch between custom personal logistic presets, as well as request blueprints.

Utilities
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Crash on Player Created

4 years ago

The mod Logistic Request Manager (0.18.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Logistic-Request-Manager::on_player_created (ID 24)
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: attempt to index field 'character-logistic-slots-1' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: in function 'build'
Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:103: in function <Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:98>

Version .18.15

4 years ago

Got it too.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah. 0.18.17 install, with no other mods, and it falls over as soon as you try to open a save or start a new game.

It's this line which is causing the error:
player.force.technologies["character-logistic-slots-1"].researched

not sure why.. have they changed the name of the technology ?

4 years ago

I got this error on new game start : factorio 0.18.19 mod 0.18
Error while running event Logistic-Request-Manager::on_player_created (ID 24)
Logistic-Request-Manager/gui.lua:151: attempt to index field 'character-logistic-slots-1' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:103: in function <Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:98>

4 years ago

Similar problem when opening an existing game:

89.475 Error AppManagerStates.cpp:1455: The mod Logistic Request Manager (0.18.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Logistic-Request-Manager::on_init()
stack traceback:
Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:111: in function <Logistic-Request-Manager/control.lua:106>

4 years ago

So it looks like this crashes because they've removed logistic slot research. However, I still think there's a place for this mod, as I often want to change my request config around for specific build options. So would be great if you can fix it, because it's a good mod !

4 years ago

The logistic slots have changed as well (requests and auto-trash are merged), os more than just a few simple fixes are needed now.

3 years ago

Continued here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LogisticRequestManager
That should work from 0.18.13 upwards.

Unfortunately data cannot be migrated from the old mod - you will have to create new presets.

New response