Less Wood For Krastorio 2

by vlczero

Changes some recipes with wood in Krastorio 2. Use the mod settings to turn changes off/on.

Tweaks
14 days ago
1.0 - 1.1

g (solved) Circuits?

3 years ago

Cool mod Viczero. Just wondering if the wood recipe still works?
I am doing a 1000 spm base and the idea of over 2700 greenhouses was a little silly to me. But the circuit recipe doesn't seem to be working. The coal has been adjusted but not the circuits. It could be my mixture of mods, but was just wondering.

3 years ago

Hi, I just loaded up my game after updating all the mods I use and the recipe change is still working for me. What do you see when you hover over the circuit recipe. It should look like this: https://imgur.com/a/fk49fO0 with the Less wood as the final mod. Base mod > Krastorio 2 > Less Wood For Krastorio 2

Do you have the setting enabled in the mod options. Main menu > settings > Mod settings (default is on but you never know)? If that does not work could you paste your mod mod-list.json so I can check if a mod you are using is overwriting this one.

3 years ago

Sure.
I first tried it in a currently running game and it still showed 3 wood 3 copper wire. So I made sure it was enabled and started a new game and still shows the 3 wood, 3 copper wire.
My recipe states: Base Mod > AAI Industry > Bobs Assembly Machines > Krastorio 2 > Less wood for Krastorio 2 > Krastorio 2 (...again)

So I disabled AAI Industry and the recipe seems to be working fine now.

This thread has been locked.