Late Upgrades

by aster26

Having useless alien artifacts and redundant production lines after all researches are completed? This mod lets you spend excess resources to upgrades, such as bullet damage, logistic robot speed and inserter stack size (and many more), up to level 25. Now you have means to put your surplus goods away other than rockets! (And there will be benefit if you're patient enough!)

7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

i 0.15 upgrade

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello
Endless research of the original game is not enough. Please update your modification.

6 years ago

Please

6 years ago

Hello,
Is the 0.15 upgrade on its way? And is yes, when could we expect it?
Because now I'm so used to play with this mod. With the new game version, I feel everything is so slow. I'm considering going back to 0.14 just to be able to enjoy your mod.
Thanks for your work.

6 years ago

Thank you for playing with my mod. I really appreciate that.
Unfortunately that guy called Real Life is hitting me hard and I don't have much time to maintain my old works. In addition, I thought this mod would be obsolete and no one would wish to continue using.
If my understanding is correct, porting this mod to v0.15 needs significant rework because the way upgrade research works changed a lot. Particularly, the endless researches have a different way to write the specification. Some of the researches in my mod are changed to endless researches in v0.15 and I can't predict the outcome if I blindly port to v0.15.

So I need to take time and study the changes and compatibility issues in a great detail, which makes me unable to promise when this will happen.

6 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I was checking it on the website everyday since.
Thank you for your time on looking through the upgrade possibilities. If you need any kind of help, please let me know.
Talk to you later.

6 years ago

I'm not sure if you're into things like this, but how about forking my source codes and modify them by your own?
If you have experience in programming, modding won't be much of trouble.
Even if you don't, learning it would be a lot of fun, especially if you like games like Factorio (and eager enough to check the board everyday :) )
In fact I wouldn't be a professional programmer if I didn't have desire for game creation and modding.

If you manage to get it working and be kind enough to send a pull request to me, I'd be glad to merge your work.

New response